Halloween this year was a bummer, I had to work! I guess one of the not so good things about being a nurse is the holidays....But you know, you take the good with the bad - and in the Banze family, you always have to ask, is the sacrifice worth the reward? -- so Tim and I go back and forth about me quitting and just staying at home, but it always ends up that it is worth it for me to work for now! So we have to make our holidays a different day, that works for us :) Beau wanted to be batman(great b/c we had a costume from last year I got on clearance!) Brock got a Dog costume for his birthday - he is obsessed with dogs! and Brynn borrowed a costume from her friend Daisy! It was a great time and while I was at work, Tim took the kids to his sister Tammy's house and went trick or treating with them. They didn't miss out on anything!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment