Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jodi's Baby Shower

We had my sister's baby shower the weekend my husband went deer hunting, also my birthday! What a crazy weekend, but it was so fun, and we were so excited for the birth of our new neice OR nephew! Here are a few pictures from the fun filled day....

The sign in table with all the guessing games....

All the presents....Thank you to Jodi's sister-in-laws who let me borrow their decor! I wish I could take credit, but I am not gifted with the entire party planning! I can just cook!

Brynn and Gramma!

Opening ALL her gifts :)

Everyone eating! The food was YUMMY! I had lots of help!

More eating pics....us girls like to eat :)
The cake! I have grown to love a new hobby of decorating cakes! I do need more practice and time most of all....But I LOVE LOVE looking at cakes that are simple yet elegant!

The fruit, thanks to my dear friend Margie who helped me get that together....It was hard planning a party with 3 kids and my husband being gone!

The girls in the family!

Jodi with her mom and mother in law, Kathleen


A few of the kiddos.....

0 comments: