Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brynns Birthday and Christmas

Our sweet daughter turned one December 18, and I was planning a party, but like most people whose birthdays fall on a holiday, we had family Christmas parties to go to :( So I am probably not the "best" mom for not throwing her a huge first birthday party - but we did make it special at our family Christmas, and I do promise Brynn, as you get older we WILL separate your birthday from Christmas! Here are just a few pics from the birthday....family Christmases, and Christmas morning.








Brynns bow didn't last long.....

The boys cuddled with papa reading the Christmas Story about Jesus!

Beau with another exciting present from auntie and abram! The Shrek Series!

Christmas day at my parents

My best friend, Syndrea, came down for Christmas this year - such a great visit - it was great to have her for the weekend!

Brock with his jumping trampoline!

Beau with his big present, remote control Buzz Lightyear! He was just a little excited...:)

Brynns Present, her shopping cart!

Brynn on Christmas morning enjoying her chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream.....well, actually I think she liked the whip cream the most!

Beau and Brock with their cousins Kaleb and Kannon - playing out in the snow on Christmas eve - the boys just adore their cousins!

Our Santa Picture, 1/3 were excited......:)

If you couldn't find me at Christmas, I was on the stairs with my lovely daughter.....who can go up and down, up and down, up and down continuously.....so no socializing for me, HA I had to watch her! But she is so cute isn't she!

My 2 snoozers - I love my cuddlebugs. Christmas wore my kids OUT!

Brock with his puppy "Aggie" he named her......one is his favorite christmas presents - I am sure he would just LOVE a real puppy.....but mommy can't handle that right now!

0 comments: