So HA, I look at my blog, and I realize I have not really made an effort to update it or keep it updated. So in 2011, I will try, try and try to do so, but I am not promising anything! At best, I will atleast keep posting pictures, even if it is from 4 months ago, I will get caught up someday!
So last October, we took our 2nd trip to Orlando! This time we were so fortunate to go with my parents, Jodi and Abram, AND Tim's mom and husband Kenny! What kids get to go to Disney World with both of their grandparents?! So it was such a blessing for everyone to be at the same resort, and what a fun time we had. Here are some of the photos, totally in random order - sorry! But I look back and in just 4 months, WOW how my kids have changed already!

Family photo in front of Planet Hollywood

Brock woke up from his nap one day......he gets some major bedhead!

My preggo sis at the beach with Abram

Mom and Brock soaking it up

Tim and Beau about to ride Space Mountain - Beau LOVES rollercoasters....good thing he is tall! He can go on alot of them!

Beau and Brynn at Planet Hollywood

Tim and Brynn in the pool - I love this picture :)

Bob and Debbie Cardinal with the family - They are my parents roomates from college - and we got to vacation with them a bit too that week - it was so fun!

Brock got a little tired at disney......

Loving the Dillybar

Beau loves Buzzlightyear - we didn't wait too long for this line. I was amazed, really amazed, at the lines to get pics taken with characters!

So the line for Woody and Jesse was over an hour....so I sort of manupliated the pic and got them in the backround of Beau.....:) No wait for this pic!

The boys with Grandma and Papa, Jodi and Abram kept Brynn back at the resort so I didn't have to have a baby there! What a great favor! It was a loooooong day!

The boys with Marian and Kenny

Riding the boat to get to Disney!

Brynn at Clearwater Beach

Abram and Beau

Brynn indulging in her bowl of fruit - it was HOT!

Brock at Clearwater!

Tim and I

Tim with my mom - they really do love each other!! LOL

Brock and Beau feeding the ducks at the resort - they loved doing this so much, you wonder why you spend so much money going to Disney?!

Brynn sporting Aunt Jodi's shades! She thought she was pretty cool!

The boys at Sea World - Brynn got the flu, so I stayed with her - that was a real bummer, but atleast the boys didn't miss anything :)

Brock getting packed up, hahahaha

My favoritest kiddos at the Disney shops

My mom and dad - what a cute lookin couple!

My sweet angel - while he's sleeping atleast!

Beau and the RED man, this was a manaquin, but he did change position - it was amazing, I wonder how much did he get paid, and HOW ON EARTH did he not laugh?! And what if he nose itches?
0 comments:
Post a Comment