Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Trip Home

So, we made a trip to my home in Rantoul, IL one maybe last time the first week of October. We stopped by and saw my Grandparents on our way home. It was a short but memorial trip, as I was honored to be inducted into the Rantoul Township High School Sports Hall of Fame. We couldn't have asked for better weather, or better fans in the stands - 2 of my old softball coaches were there with signs in the stands :) I felt like a kid again!

My grandparents with their great grandkids

Grandma with the kiddos :)

Papa leading beau on my grandpa's horse

Brock...looking on, he would ride the horses, but he does LOVE them!

What a stud!

Being inducted into the Hall of Fame, Dwayne Smith was inducted with me

Getting my award, Woot Woot!

My kids and I with my home softball field in the backround......So many games played here, So many great memories and great teammates :)

0 comments: