I have the book "Dare to Be" by John Mason. I love it. It has short one page devos and motivational words from God that help me get through life! This past year has been one of growth for Tim and I - from our family(adding Brynn), Tim's company, and for myself doing more for his company - But this year has also been full of testing trials and waiting on God. It has been stressful at times, But God is certainly stretching us and I believe - and enjoy - the life God has for us. John Mason says,"Don't live within your means, we should act bigger, believe larger and associate higher. Your outlook determines your outcome. So, make your plans Big." I have to keep reminding myself of this - and with God's help, we are seeing the fruit of our labor :)
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment