Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boys' Birthday Party

We had the boys' birthday party together this year. Everyone is so busy, and this way I just had to clean my house once! ha! Brock is 3 and Beau is 5......geeesh, time does go faster the older your kids get, it amazes me. We are truely blessed with great kids, even though they want to make me pull out my hair every once in a while! I thought I was super-mom with two kids, and now with three I am always behind doing something......But I have started decorating cakes - working with fondant - so I have been doing some for various occasions, and I decided to do Brock's doggy cake - Beau wanted a cookie cake from the grocery store - so I tackled a 2 teir cake(Tim actually stacked them for me :) He loves his job way too much! So here are some pics - I actually made the dogs after watching a youtube video - it is amazing how much I have learned about cakes from watching others! It is great.






0 comments: