Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where have we been?

Or really is it where has mom been? Sorry for everyone checking my blog - I have not updated in a WHILE. I have recently taken a new nursing position at a different hospital, still working in labor & delivery - and I still have 2 weeks left at my old hospital. So basically I have been working anywhere from 48hrs/wk the past few weeks and soon it will be back to part time. I have to say, I have much respect for the full time working mom's world! How do you do it?!!! I miss my kids and my husband. The sacrifice is temporary and will be worth it in the end. So hopefully soon I will have some new pics up!! A big thank you to my mom and friend Jennifer for helping out with my kids!

1 comments:

The Schneider's said...

Aww, you are so sweet! We are enjoying our time with the Banze boys. See you tomorrow :-)