We have been a traveling family lately! This time we went to Indiana with my sister, she had a Lia Sophia training(she sells jewelry) and we stayed at our Aunt Geri's house, their grandson Adam was with them all weekend also! We were there late friday night and left sunday around noon - so in about 36hrs, i tried to see as many people as I could.....my roomate from college, Sonya lives there, and so does Bub - a good friend from high school, both were in my wedding! So it was fun to see everyone, just wish we could have seen everyone a bit longer! But it was worth the trip, we and the kids had a blast :)

Beau, Brock and Adam(on the left) - we had beautiful weather both days - very thankful for that, the kids played outside a ton!

Me, my sis, and Aunt Geri - thanks again for your hospitality!!

Beau and Adam on the couch watching Tom and Jerry, winding down from a long day...our cousin Ben is on the floor playing with Brock

Just before bed.....Hanging out in the kitchen, you can see my aunt Geri, her son Marty, and his 2 kids amanda and ben. Brock and Adam are on the island counter, it was fun to catch up with everyone, it has been a couple of years since we have all gotten together!

Adam is trying to put in Brock's binky, it was quite entertaining all these kids....My sister and Marty's wife Michelle are in the backround

Tim with Adam, riding these plasma bikes, I have never seen them?! But they are quite fun and hold up to 250lbs, I guess you can buy them on the internet

After half of saturday.....the boys are pooped - sorry no bed naps this day, just in the car, no time for that!

We spent the morning at this awesome park, It was so hard to get beau and adam to leave, and it is fun for adults too!

Adam on the tire swing

Tim helping Beau with the moving bar thing(not sure what you call this?)

Beau our clinber......anything he can climb he does!

Brock hanging out on the bottom level - sorry buddy, you can go up higher when you get a little bigger!

As Beau likes to call it, the spiderman web, as you can see Tim mastered this

Feeding the ducks and Geese, the kids had fun throwing bread at them, they didn't eat it all, so I think we did a good job - they were full, we had a ton of bread!

more feeding the ducks

Our next visit to the Reis's house! Here is Brock and Kenzie checking each other out, playing in the balls:)

Doesn't it look like they are in a deep conversation? Too cute.

All 5 of them, from left to right, Beau, Brock, Andrew, Kenzie, and Kayla - what a great day to play outside!

Then, Kirk got out the bounce house! Beau and Andrew had fun playing in this:) It was sad to leave, the kids had fun togeter, as we were riding away, Beau says, Mommy, we will go back there another day.........I hope so!

Sonya and I with the kids - they are just adorable, and they got along so great, you guys need to move back to STL!!!!

Then, we were able to see Bub and his family, Lisa(wife) and Corbin their almost 3 son! We ate at Flap Jacks sunday am for breakfast and it was SO GOOD! Tim and I were able to hang out with bub and Greg Willard(another high school graduate) saturday late night(I felt old when I had to get to bed by 1130pm.....) at the pub and watch the march madness basketball games, it was fun to hang out and catch up on life and what was going on with everyone!
2 comments:
I'm impressed you have this on here already! Mine will be on soon! It was SO great to see you guys. Miss you!
I LOVE the pics of you and Sonya and the kids. Yes, we need to work on them for moving back this direction!!! =)
Post a Comment