Thursday, March 19, 2009

A trip home

This past weekend our old neighbor from Gifford, Grant, got married! So we came home for a short weekend and made it to the reception. We missed the wedding.....our cousin Ben was at a state wrestling match in Springfield, IL, we stopped to see him wrestle on our way to Rantoul

The reception got a little loud....Beau, Brock and Papa were out in the lobby telling stories, I am serious dad, you should start writing kids books! The boys just adored this time.
The family at dinner - I had white pants on - what was I thinking?! But actually only brock spilled some sprite on them, thank goodness!

Brock and mommy - I seem to be his favorite lately(well actually all his life) But anyways, he loves to play with my hair and face, really cute, But can get annoying also:)

Beau and Brock on the dancefloor - they are not at all shy, they get that from their dad!

We got to go out to eat at Bob Evans after Bens wrestling match in Springfield(Thanks Grandpa!) Here are the boys with their Great Grandparents, and my dad's sister Angie.

Brock at the wrestling match - he didn't like it at first, all the whistles and buzzers, but soon after he was all smiles again.

Ben's fan club - my cousin Chad and his wife Courtney were there with their daughter Corinna(I am sad you didn't bring Colette! I still haven't seen her!)

Here is Ben, in the white and blue uniform - it was fun to see you wrestle! Just a freshman, pretty impressive!

0 comments: