Monday, February 23, 2009

The Champion

I forgot to mention - While we were at the World of Concrete - Tim was in the skid loader competition and he and his partner WON! It was quite exciting. There is a link to some video footage @ www.skidsteersmackdown.com if you want to check it out more. Last I checked the footage(under episodes link) was still "coming soon" So I am sure any day it will be up and running if you want to see tim and his skills at best! I was proud of him, and so were the kids!



They took the top eight operators and put them to to the test - we ended up in the final bracket!

A long day and Beau was excited about one of the winning prizes, oh, he was really tired too.....










1 comments:

The Claborn's said...

That's awesome-- tell Tim he's a stud! :)