Saturday, August 30, 2008

A little busy...

I apologize for everyone who really keeps up with checking my blog....I have not even gotten my camera out these past few weeks! Brock is doing great after his little surgery - kids do recover so quickly, the nurse that was taking care of us said that they do better than the parents and I understand! We have recently gotten a new CPA for our company so I have spent many of hours and late nights with my partner getting busy, yea I know what you all are thinking - but no.....busy on the computer! But it is surely good bonding time :) It is a good thing and I am trying to learn alot. Me and my non-business mind take a while to click - that is why I am a nurse! Speaking of which everyone and their sister are having babies right now, work has been overflowing with babes which is fun also. Beau turns 3 this week!!!! His is peeing on the potty and wearing undies just like dad, I will have to post a picture soon, and of his party - he is quite excited. Oh, poop is another story - if anyone knows how to get their kid to poop on that toilet I am all ears.

0 comments: