Brock started making this face a couple of weeks ago, I personally have never seen a baby do this and we all crack up at him all the time - they will be their own person for sure!!!
On March 5, 2002 I said Yes to my best friend....here we are 7 years later thankful for each day and the lives we share together, with our 3 kids, family, and friends! Thanks for visiting our site and leave a message to let us know you were here!
Brock started making this face a couple of weeks ago, I personally have never seen a baby do this and we all crack up at him all the time - they will be their own person for sure!!!
Posted by Sara...... at 8:22 PM
2 comments:
We just had to comment again....LLLOOOVVVEEEE it!!! I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!
That is sooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!
Post a Comment