Friday, September 5, 2008

Beau's 3rd Birthday Party!

Beau turned 3 on Sept 4, we had his party on Aug 31st and we had a house full of people and LOTS of kids! It was a great time - thank you to everyone who came!

Beau's cake.....I am sure he would have loved to have a wiggles cake again this year....But then 30 years down the road I would get his 2nd and 3rd year pictures mixed up....so he picked out this backhoe, of course John Deere, just like his dads.
Right before we sang Happy Birthday - we have been hearing this song ever since!

Oh the presents, he got alot of cool things - puzzles, Hi Ho Cherry-O, John Deere T shirts, a remote controlled combine, baseball bat and tee
And a eisel....not sure if that is how you spell it, but you can put magnets, there is a chalk board on the back and you can do dry erase markers on the magnet part( i have not gotten any of those yet!)
So this was the fun thing....after the party Beau pooped on the potty!!! I was so excited that I was not paying attention to Brock, who loved wipes, he got the whole thing out and had them everywhere - he was having a hayday - but I think I was having more fun after Beau pooped on the potty.
Beau - with his captain hat on, playing with cousins Jackson and Colton

Beau and Bailey on the stairs ready to go down and play....wonder what they are talking about?
Beau with his cousins playing in the bounce house



1 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Did you seriously have a bounce house? You all are very COOL parents! And I LOVE the cake!