Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where's my iphone?

If you try and call me and I don't answer, just leave me a message and when I get a "turn" with my phone I will call you back! This is a common sight at my house, Beau on the iphone and he tries to teach Brock how to play the games. Beau has about 10 game apps loaded on the thing and is offended when my phone rings and I have to actually talk to someone!? What a 4 year old is capable with tech toys! We are going to have to set some parameters on his phone usage starting tomorrow AM! I am the parent!

2 comments:

Ben & Kristin Dow said...

That is hilarious... Isn't it funny how WE'RE already turning into our parents?
Last year I actually had a student set up a video from my computer for the class to watch. Sad...
Cool for you for having an iPhone though!!

Erica said...

Oh my, this made me laugh. =)