Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun day we had

We had a fun week last week, Thursday night the boy's cousin Kaleb stayed the night so he could help Uncle Tim in the morning, so he got to sleep in Beau's room overnight, Then the boy's good...or should I say best friend Bailey came over all day Friday - So we drove out to Augusta where Tim is TRYING to build a house, with all the rain there has been many delays - But they are finally getting somewhere. The kids got to play in the dirt, which is always fun and bring the boys pizza! And funny story of the day - We were in the drive thru of Dominos Pizza and the guy looks in my car - with 3 carseats in the back seat, me pregnant - and says, did you mean to have 4 kids?! HA, After I answered that I was babysitting one of them, he informed me he had 7 - so I am not the crazy one!
Beau, Brock, and Bailey writing sweet nothings in the dirt....

Kaleb and Uncle Tim, digging out the basement

Brock.....throwing rocks, mud, it doesn't change he throws everything, outside and inside - please pray for my house!

Sweet Bailey - We enjoyed watching you this day!!


Kaleb with Uncle Tim digging out a trench to drain the hole for the basement - gotta love all the rain we got in oct!

Beau, Bailey, and Brock - Loving every bit of the mud.....

Beau and Kaleb out at Tim's job......which was REALLY muddy

Beau and Kaleb - Beau was so excited to have his cousin sleep over, I am not sure how much sleep they got, but they did have fun!

Brock, enjoying every moment, he was sad he had to still sleep in the crib in his room :(

Jumping on beds.....I don't allow this usually - but I guess it was a special night!

A snack before bed......Uncle Tim has drumsticks in the freezer! And of course everyone had to sit at the kids table, it is quite the site when we have to eat dinner at this table.....

0 comments: