Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Girls Night

Tim was a great husband....along with Nick and Bo, allowing Rachel, Margie and I to take a late afternoon, night and morning off away from the kids and go pamper ourselves!!! We truely had a great time, but did miss Jennifer and Autumn - Next time everyone will be able to make it! We enjoyed pedicures, dinner in old St. Charles - outside with the great weather!!, a movie, and what an awesome breakfast in the am...and when 2/3 of us are pregnant food is important!!! OH and thank you Nick for the chocolate from Sweden......it cured the late night sweet tooth, although it gave me heartburn - my fault I ditzed out and forgot my Tums....and I never leave home without those?!!! It was a great night out :) Thank you husbands - you are the best!!!

Margie, Rachel and I....hmmmmm which of us is NOT pregnant?!

Look at these lovely feet!!! Don't you wish they would just stay that way?! Or if you could have a pedicure atleast weekly in your life.....now that would be awesome......

Not sure if you can read this or not - but this was a note left on our hotel beds and it talks about having a safe travel and being blessed by God - NEVER have I seen this before, it was really a neat note - so anyways, it was a nice little touch of the evening.....hopefully our government will not find out about it, I am sure they would have an end to this!

0 comments: