
Brock LOVES this farm magnet game from Leapfrog - can you tell?

Tim and My new hobby.....or whatever you want to call it - we have started learning the guitar! It is a fun "family" thing to do :) Maybe by next Christmas we will be leading caroling.....

His new tricycle - it actually has a bar that goes around his waist so he is held in, and I can steer it from behind - we have some fun times ahead!

say Cheese! Beau and his OWN camera - I am so glad he doesn't have to try and use mine now! But we always have to be photo ready with him around the house

Tim and Beau's new caps and gloves.....not sure john deere qualifies for a ball cap - but it will work for our family I guess!

Can you see tim? This is how we end every Christmas with all the nephews -
sorry Tammy and Beth, hope your boys weren't too riled up! Beau came up to me during this mosh pile and said, mommy I want my daddy back - too cute.

For those of you who haven't heard, my 14mo old Brock is now on the move.....I know many babies crawl at like 6mos or something like that, but my kids are chunky and they like to be babies as long as they can :) But I just love them like that, I caught brock getting into grandmas ornaments!

This was going to be a cute picture before Tim started yawning.....he didn't get his nap! It was really more fun than it looks!

Kade and Kannon, 2 of our nephews

Kaleb and Beau - Kaleb is Kade and Kannon's older brother(all Tim's sister Tammy's kids), Beau just adores him - and not having a nap was catching up with him, I love this picture.
2 comments:
Love the Christmas pics. Great to get some visuals of the growing Banze clan.
Love you guys --
The Spikers
WOW! What a fun looking Christmas! Love your new look to the blog and don't you worry one bit about getting behind on the laundry...I'm horrible, too! I don't mind doing it, it's the putting it away part that I dread with a passion!
Post a Comment