Monday, December 29, 2008

End of the Year Project......

Yep - if no one can get ahold of me this week and the begining of the new year - This is my end of year project! HA, if anyone wants to help, come over, and I just might be the biggest laundry procrastonator I have ever known. We have all worn clothes this week no one has seen in years....and I am really not proud of that....

2 comments:

The Schneider's said...

You crack me up girl, let me know if you need help!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, Bailey enjoyed seeing Santa & Beau together and go Brock!

Erica said...

Oh girl, this cracks me up!!! My laundry pile looks very very similiar, except mine is all washed, sitting in baskets and baskets and baskets waiting for me to fold it all!! (CRAZY how fast it gets out of control, isn't it!?!) Geez! Looks like we will be spending our tomorrow the same way. =) HA.