Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brock is 2!

Brock recently turned 2 on the 15th of October! It was an exciting day....and he Loved his bug cake. Thank you to everyone who came, we had a great evening and Brock surely enjoyed everything!





Brock enjoying one of his pieces of cake.....with the spider - a HUGE mound of icing....he didn't finish this, thank goodness!
The boys with Grandma(Tim's mom)

Playing with the alphabet tower.....and cousins

I think this was Brock's favorite present....it has been a long couple of weeks training him to only hammer this toy and not my tables, the wall, the floor, beau's head, the cabinets.....you get the picture?





Brock with Auntie and Abram, I think they are giving him some candy!

2 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy Brock!!! I can't believe how much he's changed just since some of your last posts! So stinkin' cute! Both of your boys are just presh. You look great, too! :)

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Brock!