I took my mom's camera recently and downloaded some pics she had of the kids from this summer, spending time at their house when I worked and hanging out, so I thought I would post them, even though they are a bit dated!

Brock at my parents church picinic, he had eaten a chocolate cupcake.....can you tell?!

Tim and Beau hanging out before his birthday party.......if you ask beau who his best friend is, he will say daddy, it is really cute

Auntie and Beau at his party

On Beau's birthday, my parents took him and brock to the butterfly house here in stl. Then out to eat at Red Robin.......Here is Beau chugging down a shake with plenty of whip cream!

At the butterly house......

Brock had a hard time warming up to the butterflys!


Playing at the park


This summer Tim had to fix a broken pipe under my parents driveway the boys enjoyed spending time riding the backhoe with daddy!

Brock.....he already thinks he is an operator!

Beau and Papa

Smashing their noses on the window at mamas house - I must have been sleeping after work :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment