Like anyone, yes I am trying to still shed a few pounds since the kids and now that Christmas is over I have a great opportunity - but somehow my mom and I got talking and reading cookbooks, we wanted to learn how to make a cake roll, so of course this past saturday night was a trial run and here is how it turned out! It was pretty good - you can see Beau's little hands waiting to grab a piece :) I allowed myself one piece and the rest is frozen in our freezer....I also made Hot Buffalo Chicken Soup(which I had no desire to even try) but it was great and I actually liked it - Tim LOVES it, email me if you want the recipie - it is SO easy, in the slow cooker and you can add more or less hot pepper sauce for your own desiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment