Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brock and His findings....

I really hope my mother doesn't look on my blog for a while - I was in my room folding clothes and brock wandered into my closet and I looked up and saw these panties on his head - I thought wow, do my panties look like that?! I am happy to say they are my moms from when they stayed at our house to watch the boys when we were in Tahoe :) Sorry mom, the pics are too cute!!


These next 2 pics I took of him while I was trying to get dinner done - he got pudding in his hair and I couldn't resist but to put his 10 pieces up in the air. This was his first time eating pudding - the pudding you just have to buy at the grocery store b/c your 3 year old is screaming, so you buy it so you don't cause attention.......
The famous "point" - All brock does......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Your mom is going to KILL you, but that is way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Ha... I'm glad that my kid isn't the only one... JT (who is much older) likes to do the same thing with my undies... we're working on that one! ha!
-Natalie McLaughlin