I know many parents who will not let their children watch the wiggles - I was one of them. But my sister in law Tammy introduced them to Beau when she babysat him while I was working...and to make a long story short he absolutely is in love with them and we are OK with them now too. So they are coming to STL August 5th and of course we have tickets, Beau was at the table this morning and we were talking about seeing them, he looks at me and says, mommy the wiggles are going to be so happy to see me. I just smiled, and I really hope he is not heartbroken when they are up on stage....I think he has in his head we are going to their house for a playgroup or something! But anyways, it was really cute.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Don't you just love kids!
Post a Comment