Not sure if everyone is like this, but between the kids always snacking and fixing dinner and doing dishes, I feel like I am always in the kitchen! So I keep my good ole camera there and this is what has went on lately.......

Brock loves to play in my extra silverware drawer....Just if I ever have to use these utensils I will have to wash them first

So you know those little mesh feeders....I used them with Beau and swore I would never use them again, they are SOOO messy. But when you have a baby that loves to be held all the time you will do anything to put him down. So I managed to let him have a banana in that thing, and boy did he love it, but boy did I have a mess to clean up!

He was really serious about eating this banana!

So Brock got booted out of the exersaucer and Beau took over, don't everyone's 2yr olds play in this toy made for like 4-9month babies?! My kids are always in this longer b/c they never crawl early, I guess they are too chunky. Oh yea, there is the DVD player, so I could get dinner cooked!

I keep telling Beau if he keeps picking out his clothes by himself he is going to be a supermodel....He loves colors!
0 comments:
Post a Comment