We took Brynn to get her 6mo pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, here is the link
http://www.fabulousfotos.org/
you click on [more collections] at the center bottom of the page, then you will find Sara B dated July 7 - Brynn has a bath hat on in the little profile picture. Enjoy! She is getting so big so fast, we can't believe it! She is really a happy baby.....we and the boys love her to pieces, I am sure she will be crawling soon, but for now she is sitting up well and moving around on her belly. She still likes a midnight snack, but other than that she is all smiles.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Brynn's 6 month pictures
Posted by Sara...... at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great pictures!
Love #15, #18, and #25.
Kaden and I will be in town again in September. I'd love to see you & the fam and catch up!
Post a Comment