We went to the Smokey Mountains in Gaitlinburg, TN the first week of June with some dear friends, the Schneiders. Here are some of the pictures, we have over 300....so this is just a taste of what we did! We had a blast - and the kids loved it:) We will have to think of what we want to do next year......hmmmm.

The two families, down in a creek in the smokies, thankfully someone offered to take a picture of all of us!

One of the beautiful scenes we were living in that week!

Brock relaxing in a rocking chair - notice the "bub dum" (bubble gum) in his mouth - I wonder how many quarters I have used in those machines - this kid LOVES bubble gum!

Beau and Bailey playing their few minutes of checkers

Jennifer and I relaxing for a quick picture - I am not sure if vacation is really relaxing for moms!???? We were pooped by the end of the week!

Bailey, Brock and Beau up in the rocking chair - funny I caught their faces like this on the camera! They are cuties :)

Precious Brynn napping - So Sweet!

Beau took this picture of Tim and I - He is getting pretty good!

Our Three Kiddos!

Beau, Bailey, and Brock at the Dixie Stampede - they had so much fun :)

Brock throwing rocks in the streams.....

Tim being a kid again....Beau and Baily rock climbing - Tim actually fell in this stream holding Brock! COLD water!

Boys will be Boys - No different that at home - dont call the park ranger! (In the smokies....)

At one of the Mills in the Park, Beau LOVES the water!

The Schneiders

Family Photo - Wished Brynn was looking!

Brynn getting a kiss from daddy! She loves it!

My mom with all three kids, laughing b/c it takes FOREVER to get all 3 kids in the picture!

Tim, Beau and Jeff in the back seats - on one of the rides in dollywood

Brock getting wet!

The boys - all getting wet - it was a HOT day :)

Mom and her dear friend Debbie - who met us there for the week! We enjoyed spending time with them - (and I am sure they enjoyed their girl time as well, they were college roomates! Still keeping in good touch :)

Tim and Beau on a ride - Beau as you can see loves amuesment parks!

Kids in Dollywood!

Beau taking another picture of us :)

Brynn and her friend Ava - just 2 weeks younger than her - they are going to be best friends! No pressure from the mommies.....can you tell?!

The 3 kids on one of our hikes
0 comments:
Post a Comment