Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pics around the house lately!

Brynn after her bath this morning....we are still a little jaundice - but it is getting better! I just love her!



Two girls hanging out again....Brynn has some catching up to do with growing! Aren't they just adorable!
Brock with the 2 girls.....he doesn't know what to do! Who should he hug next.....
Beau with his sled!

Brock really cold!!


Down the hill next to my parents house

Beau just loving it!

Brock holding on to PaPa.....not sure about the sled....

In from the snow!


How we spent one evening.........the boys running on thebubble wrap - we got this as a gag gift for Christmas - but it ended up being a great fun present!
Brock running on the bubble wrap

All the Banzes & Schneiders hanging out

Brynn & her Best Friend Ava :) Just 2 weeks apart!!


Miss Brynn

Beau loving on Brynn

Brock loving on Brynn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I've really enjoyed looking at your pictures...what a sweet family. I'm so glad your mom sent me the link again so I could see these. I'm so excited about seeing you again and meeting Tim, the boys and Brynn in June! : )
Love,
Debbie C.