Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day at The Magic House

Tim took the day off last saturday for a family day at The Magic House, in Kirkwood, MO - where I lived when I met Tim actually! The boys LOVED it, they didn't know what to do first or next or last.....here are some pics from the day. It was nice to be inside....as it was like 101 F outside.....Yikes!

Now that Brock is walking I can not carry him anywhere! It may take us a while to get anywhere, but we eventually make it

If Tim could make one of these, he should - This we could not get Brock away from!

While Brock was playing with the musical instruments, Beau was climbing up and down the beanstalk, up and down, and up and down.....again and again.

To the top!


All excited to be in the block :)

Ahhh, the construction zone, although they had a HUGE fan overhead outside, this is where the boys liked, ourside in the heat and we have all this at home?!!! Fun for the pregnant mom....

Rocks, cheap, I am going to buy some :)

Here we are in the bubble room - after the construction zone, we spent some time in here. This is Brock and I in a huge bubble!


Beau's turn, pretty cool!

Brock trying to draw......something??

Yea, didn't last long in the water play part, Brock liked to splash everyone.....we had to leave!

Playing on the playground

Really The Magic House is for everyone, At the end of the day, I am not sure if the boys had more fun....or Tim?! Here he is trying to master his balance.

Then there was the room where you could dance to the music and it made these crazy designs on the wall - we had some fun in here, and got some cool videos! You can see the boys dancing and running around!