We took a short getaway this past weekend to Branson, MO and went to SilverDollarCity Friday and Saturday. We were fortunate to go with Jodi and Abram, mom and dad, our friends, Margie, Nick and Daisy(who is 3 weeks older than Brock), and my parents friends Tony and Carol.
We all arrived Thursday night and awoke Fri AM to tornado(my favorite, right?!) sirens, a green sky and 90mph wind - we are all on the 4th floor of a condo building. YIKES! It was not so much fun, Praise God it went over us fast and there were no tornadoes, just wind damage, but the weather cleared up and we spent the rest of the day at SilverDollarCity!!
We were not allowed cameras Saturday night to the Dixie Stampede - it was a blast - I would recommend this to anyone going to Branson! It is for all ages, Brock loved it and so did the adults - it is a horse/dance/entertainment show - they divide the sides of the stadium up into the north and the south and feed you without utensils, quite a trip!
Here are a few pics......I didn't get too many!!! I guess I was preoccupied making sure the kids didn't run away from us at the park!
So this video - We went to eat at Mel's Hard Luck Diner - Their whole staff sings as you are dining there, This waitress started singing to Beau and he did not know what to do - he blushed and everything! I was laughing so hard I was crying!




0 comments:
Post a Comment