Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Halloween

For some reason these pics uploaded backwards, I still can't get this blogger figured out! Last year we didn't do halloween, Brock was only a few weeks old and it was really yucky weather. This year, however, was great weather and we went over to Tim's sister's house and the night started out not so good......I was thinking we should have stayed home again! Beau and Brock were so scared of all the masks and goory people, as you can see in the last picture, but then they got better and had a good time, of course candy being the favorite thing of the night!


My dad and Brock - after the night was over, he was still having fun and holding on to his wooden spoon!
Beau as elmo and Brock as the pillsbury doughboy(we thought that would be appropriate)

I am not sure who is more tired......tim from carrying beau, or beau?


Brock, he is alway pointing at something.



This is how the night started out! Crazy, but we made it!!