The other morning Beau kept saying his ABCs while eating his breakfast - I recorded it and you can watch it - press play......he needs a little work, but for 2 I guess he is doing ok:)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On March 5, 2002 I said Yes to my best friend....here we are 7 years later thankful for each day and the lives we share together, with our 3 kids, family, and friends! Thanks for visiting our site and leave a message to let us know you were here!
The other morning Beau kept saying his ABCs while eating his breakfast - I recorded it and you can watch it - press play......he needs a little work, but for 2 I guess he is doing ok:)
Posted by Sara...... at 7:42 PM
2 comments:
Banze's
Beau is so cute. I am impressed not only with his ABC's but how neatly he eats his cereal. My girls are 3 & 4 and they still cannot eat ceral with milk with out spilling it everywhere! I see you have a lefty also. Allison is left handed and I'm having the hardest time teaching her things because I cannot due anything with my left hand. Beau is so cute. You'll have to bring him over to the farm. He and the girls would have a great time. Cannot wait to see pictures of the new baby.
OK-Do we have a new baby boy yet????
Post a Comment